Virtual events with Alumniportal
The challenges of large distances and restrictions on assembly and contact often impact negatively on the work of an alumni association, particularly in these times of crisis. It’s no longer always possible for multiple members to meet in one location.
Our expertise, technical opportunities and many years of experience enable us to assist you in holding virtual events for your members. We can offer the following, depending on your needs:
- Help with the conception and planning of events and conferences
- Researching and contacting potential speakers
- Promotion of your event via our wide-reaching channels
- Participant management from publication to registration and sending reminders
- Provision of the technical conference tools, such as Microsoft Teams, Webex, Zoom, Adobe Connect and the like.
- Conducting technical tests and providing technical support for your event
- Live social media coverage, live streaming and reporting
We can organise both small digital events involving 10–15 people as well as large conferences with hundreds of participants. Would you prefer to digitise your analogue event or organise a hybrid event? Please do not hesitate to contact us.
Are you looking for a suitable format for your next event?
Perhaps one of the Alumniportal fixed event formats like our Virtual Coffee Break, Digital Fish Bowl, Web Seminar, Panel Discussion or Alumni Conference would be suitable for you? We would be happy to advise you or assist you in jointly planning your event.
Events of alumni associations supported by Alumniportal
Your next virtual event with Alumniportal Deutschland
Are you planning an event and need support? Get in touch with us to find out how we can help.
Your contact person for virtual events with Alumniportal
Senior Desk Officer, German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)