Have you just finished or you are about to finish your studies? Then you must be preoccupied with the question of how to write a perfect job application or how to score points in an upcoming job interview. Our virtual career coaching is exactly the right thing for you!
Job applications generally require intensive preparation and often pose a challenge to the applicant.
To support you on this journey, we are offering to DAAD scholarship holders and young alumni virtual career coaching. Let experienced career coaches help you with the career planing, optimize your job application or receive tips on how to impress and deliver in a job interview.
You can choose two of the following modules:
- Analysis and improvement of application documents (1x 60 minutes): The coach will show you possibilities for optimisation of your application documents and will give you tips on how to draft a successful and convincing job application. Furthermore, the coach can provide advice regarding the development of a personal application strategy.
- Preparation for job interviews (1x 60 minutes): The coach will personally advise you on the job interview process or prepare you for the upcoming selection process.
- Next career step or change of employment (1x 60 minutes): The coach will advise you on your next career step and prepare you for a possible employment change or the step into self-employment. The coach will also provide support regarding the development of an individual career strategy.
- Additional topics (1 x 60 minutes): Depending on demand, additional topics, such as work-life balance, presentations and/or mastering new challenges will be dealt with in individual consultations.
Who can apply?
The career coaching takes place online in virtual rooms and is aimed at:
- DAAD Scholarship holders and DAAD alumni/alumnae
- but also foreign students enrolled at or graduates from a university in Germany or German university abroad sponsored by other organisations other than the DAAD or without scholarship.
If you would like to participate in the virtual career coaching, you should meet the following selection criteria:
- membership in the Alumniportal Deutschland Community with a completed profile
- if applicable, proof of enrolment/attendance in a German univesity for international students or alumni
- if applicable, proof of enrolment/attendance in an univesity abroad for German DAAD Scholarship holders or alumni
- availability of the necessary technical equipment required (fast and stable internet access, webcam, headset).