In this seminar you will receive a lot of practical tipps on how to consciously shape your own career and how to take future-oriented decisions. The basis for this is a in-depth reflection of your own personality. We will also look into hands-on tools and exercises to find suitable job profiles that best suit your talents and passion and how to combine them into a coherent application strategy.
When: 27 May 2022, 3:00- 4:30 pm (CEST)
Event language: English
Where: Zoom Meeting
(Membership in the community required)
Heike Anne Dietzel
Heike Anne Dietzel has more than eight years’ experience as a career consultant and trainer for young professionals, specialists and executives and in the further development of vocational and personal skills.
- Over eight years’ experience as a lecturer at more than 20 higher education institutions and universities, schooling for job applications: career search and career entry, potential analysis, online application, assessment centres, positive self-marketing and soft skills, such as communication, conflicts and self-motivation
- Corporate team coaching in conflict resolution, motivation and alignment through values
- Conception and implementation of assessment centres and potential analyses involving specialist staff and executives, training of recruiters
- Author of several books about job and application-related topics (Haufe-Verlag and bookboon)
- Black belt and change management coach
- 12 years of professional experience in leading positions in multinational companies in Germany and Italy
About the format
The purpose of a seminar on Alumniportal Deutschland is to introduce or give an overview or update on a topic as well offer the attendees the chance to ask questions to the speaker. Attendees can expect a presentation or lecture by an expert of the field followed by a Q&A session. The presentation is recorded and sent afterward to all registered members sometimes together with the slides or other documents via email. The seminar takes place online and lasts approx. 90 minutes.