RADES - Red Alumni de Economía Sostenible
Basic facts about the network
RADES is a regional alumni network that brings together the former participants of courses organised by German organisations such as the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) or the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD), particularly experts from Colombia, Ecuador, Peru and Chile.
The organisation enables its members to exchange their experiences and plays an important role in the development of sustainable processes in Latin America.
Services and Activities
RADES works with different companies and institutions and thanks to its members it can offer consulting in several countries. Five points have been defined to improve its consulting services:
- Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energies: Saving energy in companies and institutions via consulting, concepts, development and the introduction of measures related to renewable energies, according to ISO- 50001.
- Corporate Social Responsibility: An active contribution to improving social, economic and ecological workflows in companies and institutions.
- Cost-effective Environment Management: A series of management tools to improve companies that can be used in conjunction with other management strategies such as are stipulated by the norms ISO 14000 and 9000 for example.
- Climate Change: Introducing concrete measures for raising awareness and alleviating consequences of global climate change.
- Overcoming Restrictions: Optimising systems for running companies using significant resources and introducing focussed measures to overcome critical bottlenecks.
RADES on Facebook