Successfully apply for jobs with the help of professional support
Have you just finished or you are about to finish your studies? Then you must be preoccupied with the question of how to write a perfect job application or how to score points in an upcoming job interview. Our virtual career coaching is exactly the right thing for you!
Job applications generally require intensive preparation and often pose a challenge to the applicant.
To support you on this journey, we are offering a virtual career coaching exclusively for our community members. Let the experienced career coaches help you with the career planing, optimize your job application or receive tips on how to impress and deliver in a job interview.
Members can choose two of the following modules:
- Analysis and improvement of application documents (1x 60 minutes): The coach will show you possibilities for optimisation of your application documents and will give you tips on how to draft a successful and convincing job application. Furthermore, the coach can provide advice regarding the development of a personal application strategy.
- Preparation for job interviews (1x 60 minutes): The coach will personally advise you on the job interview process or prepare you for the upcoming selection process.
- Next career step or change of employment (1x 60 minutes): The coach will advise you on your next career step and prepare you for a possible employment change or the step into self-employment. The coach will also provide support regarding the development of an individual career strategy.
- Additional topics (1 x 60 minutes): Depending on demand, additional topics, such as work-life balance, presentations and/or mastering new challenges will be dealt with in individual consultations.
Who can apply?
The career coaching will take place online in virtual rooms and is aimed at:
- foreign students enrolled at a university in Germany, who are in the process of completing their last semesters before graduation,
- students abroad who have completed at least one semester at a university in Germany and are about to graduate,
- graduates from a university in Germany.
- DAAD Scholarschip holders from Germany close to graduation
- DAAD Alumni from Germany
If you would like to participate in the virtual career coaching, you should meet the following selection criteria:
- membership in the Alumniportal Deutschland Community with a completed profile (here you can register for free)
- if applicable, proof of enrolment/attendance in a German univesity for international students or alumni
- if applicable, proof of enrolment/attendance in an univesity abroad for German DAAD Scholarship holders or alumni
- availability of the necessary technical equipment required (fast and stable internet access, webcam, headset).