Lecture Series of the University of Bonn and UNSSC: “Delivering on the 2030 Agenda”
The University of Bonn and the UN System Staff College (UNSSC) would like to invite you to the lecture series “Delivering on the 2030 Agenda: Shifting Paradigms and Practice”
The lecture series is jointly organized by the Department “European and International Networks” of the International Office of the University of Bonn and the UN System Staff College (UNSSC) Knowledge Centre for Sustainable Development.
It will take place on five Thursdays in the summer semester 2018 from 6 to 8 p.m. in the University of Bonn, Main Building, Lecture Hall I (except for June 7: Lecture Hall X).
In this lecture series, sustainable development experts will present the long-term thinking and approaches which are needed in order to deliver on the complex and multifaceted 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development. All lectures will be held in English.
The following topics will be covered by the lecture series:
- Thursday, April 26, 2018: The 2030 Agenda: An Integrated Approach to Sustainable Development
- Thursday, June 7, 2018: From Funding to Financing: The Growing Influence of South-South and Triangular Cooperation
- Thursday, June 14, 2018: Data and Development: How Big Data can Support Sustainable Development
- Thursday, June 28, 2018: Human Rights and Sustainable Develoment: Strengthening the Normative Discourse for Sustainable Development
- Thursday, July 5, 2018: Delivering on Sustainable Development Goals: The Role of the UN System in the Wake of Global Challenges – New Directions through UN Reform
Further information about the lecture series, the registration and the certificate of attendance you can find in the program or on the website of the University of Bonn.
Attending the lectures is only possible after binding registration. Please register
Please register until Friday before the respective lecture. The number of participants is limited. Registrations are processed in the order in which they arrive.
Certificate of Attendance:
Please note that you can earn a certificate of attendance (no ECTS) if you attend the whole lecture series (all five lectures). If you would like to receive a certificate, please choose the options “All five lectures” and “Certificate of Attendance” in the registration form.