Successfully apply for jobs with professional support
Register until 1 September 2019 for our virtual career coaching.
You are a Germany-Alumnus / -Alumna and have just finished or are about to finish your studies? Then you must be preoccupied with the question of how to write a perfect job application or how to score points in an upcoming job interview. Our virtual career coaching is exactly the right thing for you.
Job applications generally require intensive preparation and often pose a challenge to the applicant. This is even greater if you do not apply in your home country, but internationally. There are differences not only in terms of the scope, content and type of application, but also regarding the interview questions or the type of self-presentation.
To support you on this journey, we are offering virtual career coaching exclusively for our community members from September to December 2019. Let the experienced Career coaches optimize your job application and get tips on how to impress in job interviews.
The virtual career coaching consists of two modules:
- Analysis and improvement of application documents (1 x 60 min): The coach will show you possibilities for optimisation of your application documents and will give you tips for creating a successful and convincing job application. Furthermore, the coach can advise you on the development of a personal application strategy.
- Preparation for interviews (1 x 60 min): The coach will personally advise you on the Job interview process or will prepare you for the upcoming selection process.
Who can apply?
The Career coaching will take place online in virtual rooms and is aimed at
- Foreign students from a university in Germany who are in their last semesters before graduation
- Students abroad who have completed at least one semester at a university in Germany and are about to graduate
- Graduates of a university in Germany (the degree should not be more than three years old
If you want to participate in virtual career coaching, you should meet the following selection criteria:
- Study visit to Germany (evidence required: matriculation certificate or higher education certificate from a German higher education institution)
- Membership in the Alumniportal Deutschland Community with a well-maintained profile (current place of residence, current work, Your link to Germany (every blank), education (every blank))
- Possession of the required technical equipment (fast and stable internet access, webcam, Headset
Registration is closed.
If you have any questions please write to email@example.com.