Apply now: Excellence Graduate Business Program in Geneva
You are passionate about technologies and social media? You have a Master Degree in Engineering and Business School? You speak German and English fluent? Apply now for the AKKA Group and move to the AKKAdemy’s Geneva Campus in Switzerland for 12 months and get exposed to a prime international environment.
The AKKA Group is a global engineering services company with over 16K of employees, who provide in-depth expertise in the technologies of the future to the major groups. The list includes Airbus Group, Alstom, BMW, Daimler, GlaxoSmithKline, Renault, Safran, Thales, Volkswagen and Volvo.
The AKKAdemy, is a unique project of AKKA, dedicated to recruitment and training of the high-potential graduate engineers to become the next generation of top engineering consultants.
- Software Development/Testing, Computer Science, Network Engineering, AI, Big Data, Electronics, Embedded Software, Telecom, UX/UI Designers, App Development, Cyber Security, or similar.
- Master’s Program / Degree in Engineering
- AND Master’s Program/ Degree in Business School
- Internship Programs / Young graduates / Work experience up to 2 years
- Must to have: Fluent English and German. Another European language is an asset.
- Passion for technologies and social media, entrepreneurial mindset, result driven, customer focused & self-learning
Brief Program Description
Learn how to find talented engineers:
- Using the latest tools and methods
- Engaging with prospective candidates and driving recruitment days and job fairs in the target engineering schools
- Understand & gain in-depth knowledge of AKKA business offerings & importance of recruitment dynamics
- Applying the Group’s recruitment strategy
Learn how to manage and coach your team on the campus, and ensure the follow up during the secondment period, collaborate and build relationships with internal customers.