Apply now: Master and PhD programs at the Pan African University (PAU)
The Pan African University is an initiative of the Heads of State and Government of the African Union. It is a premier continental university network whose mission is to provide quality postgraduate education geared towards the achievement of a prosperous, integrated and peaceful Africa.
Reasons to join PAU
- excellent programmes taught by world class faculty
- broad network of academic and professional partners on the continent and beyond
- attractive scholarship scheme
- joint degree awards from the Pan African University and its host universities
- excellent career prospects in some of the fastest growing industries, with relevant career guidance
- vibrant, multi-cultural and Pan African learning and research environments
Who can apply?
Young, qualified, talented and enterprising applicants from African countries and the African Diaspora are invited to apply to join Masters or PhD degree programmes at any of the following four PAU institutes. Candidates with potential, motivation and who desire to play transformative leadership roles as academics, professionals, industrialists, innovators and entrepreneurs are particularly encouraged to apply.
Detailed information on both faculities and respective application criteria is available within the official call for applications (PDF).
The deadline for applications is 20 April 2018.
More information on PAU and the programs can be found on the PAU Website.