Apply now: Doctoral scholarships from the Hans Böckler Foundation
Are you a doctoral student conducting outstanding research and engaging with trade union or social policy themes? Then apply for a scholarship from the Hans Böckler Foundation. The sponsorship department of the German Trade Union Federation (DGB) provides funding for PhDs in all disciplines – also within the framework of postgraduate schools, young researcher groups or graduate centres.
Who can apply?
Requirements for applicants include the following:
- maximum age of 40
- studies pursued quickly and efficiently
- above-average research results
- trade union or social policy engagement
- enrolment on a PhD programme at a state or state-recognised university in Germany. In justified exceptional cases, a PhD programme abroad may be possible
- PhD project with social policy relevance
Deadline for applications is Februray 1st, June 1st and October 1st 2017.
Terms and conditions of application are available on the website of the Hans Böckler Foundation (in German only).