Apply now: Summer School on “Quality of Growth Economic Policy Instruments in Context of the Agenda 2030”
This Summer School by the GIZ' “Academy for International Cooperation” is aiming to provide an introduction to economic policy and its role for economic, social and ecological development in the context of the Agenda 2030.
- Discussion of the GIZ concept “Quality of Growth” and how to apply it in the Agenda 2030 context.
- Introduction to key issues and trends of the economic, social and ecological dimensions of growth in developing countries.
- Discussion of factors like economic growth, poverty alleviation, employment, competition, trade and investment, debts etc.
- Practical approaches for advising our partners in the area of economic policy; i.e. industrial policy and SME promotion.
- Techniques, methods and GIZ’s tools for applying economic policy instruments along the project cycle in policy advisory projects.
The summerschool takes place from 15 - 19 May 2017 in Bonn, Germany.
Who can apply?
GIZ staff, delegates from partner organizations, decision makers in economic policyand policy advisors are invited to participate.
Enrollment is still possible!
For more information on registration, the programme and its costs, please check the programme description online (PDF).