Apply now: Funding for international PhD students from the Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung
Would you like to broaden your international network and present and discuss your work at doctoral colloquia? Would you like the opportunity to present the results of your work at symposia and obtain high-quality feedback? Then apply for a doctoral scholarship from the Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung.
Who can apply?
Anybody who has been unconditionally accepted for a doctorate at a German institution of higher education is invited to apply – except the medical disciplines.
Requirements for applicants:
- already accepted for a PhD programme in Germany
- an above-average university degree, completed within a short period of time
- the academic project should make a significant contribution to research
- considerable social engagement
- evidence of an adequate command of German
Application dealine: Applications can be submitted at any time.
For terms and conditions of application please check the website of the Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung ( Germany only).
Source: DAAD Scholarship Database