Are you active in an alumni association or network? And are you looking for a platform with support options to promote academic exchange, networking and cooperation among your members?
The Alumniportal helps you by adding a powerful virtual component to your alumni work. Here you will find our most relevant services specifically designed for alumni networks and associations.
Motivated and active members are what differentiate a good association experience. It is therefore all the more important to value and motivate these members accordingly. Every association can benefit from targeted membership and community management. The Alumniportal is a specialised platform for Germany alumni that offers a way to improve communication within your association and to raise the external impact of your work.
You can use our Community to become active yourself, either as a representative of your association or even as an alumna or alumnus:
- Simply register as an individual in the Alumniportal and create a profile for your alumni association in the directory for organisations. As a representative of your association, you are then accessible to your members within the Community and can also network with other interesting partners.
- Start your own group and invite your members to join. The Alumniportal also enables you to attract new members to your regional alumni association or disciplinary alumni network.
- Use the group forum for discussions, exchanging ideas among network members, and sharing links and images.
- Post relevant information, events, even details of career opportunities or calls for applications that are exclusive to your group members.
- Start a mentoring programme for members in your group and benefit from the option of digital matching between mentors and mentees for one-to-one mentoring.
- Contact your members via private or group messages to inform them about news from your association.
Your members will additionally benefit from the Community’s many information and networking opportunities beyond your group.