The challenges of large distances and restrictions on assembly and contact often impact negatively on the work of an alumni association, particularly in these times of crisis. It’s no longer always possible for multiple members to meet in one location.
Our expertise, technical opportunities and many years of experience enable us to assist you in holding virtual events for your members. We can offer the following, depending on your needs:
- Help with the conception and planning of events and conferences
- Researching and contacting potential speakers
- Promotion of your event via our wide-reaching channels
- Participant management from publication to registration and sending reminders
- Provision of the technical conference tools, such as Microsoft Teams, Webex, Zoom, Adobe Connect and the like.
- Conducting technical tests and providing technical support for your event
- Live social media coverage, live streaming and reporting
We can organise both small digital events involving 10–15 people as well as large conferences with hundreds of participants. Would you prefer to digitise your analogue event or organise a hybrid event? Please do not hesitate to contact us.